Mike Carter, president
- 35 years Rental Equipment Sales, Branch Manager, Sales Director
- Responsible for fortune 100 company largest and most profitable location
- Graduate- Bachelor of Science- Business Management / Finance (Northern Arizona University)
- Special emphasis on sales, budgets, fleet planning
- Member of RIA,CRA,EUCA,ACG,MSA, NECA, Residential Builders Association,
I.C.P.I. organizations and affiliations, Board of Directors - California Rental Association
Bill Bromley, Business Consultant
Otto Klee, Manager
- 31 Years Construction Equipment Rentals, sales and service experience. Special emphasis
in electrical tool equipment
- American River College - Electronic Techonology
- Master certified technician: Duolite; Honda; Tucumce; Wisconsin Robin; Deutz engines.
- ISO: NCSCI - Certified Testing Engineer
- C-10 Electrical Contractors License
- Member of: CRA, ARA, RIA; UCON; AGC; MSA; NECA
Ernesto Ruiz, Sales
- 15 years construction equipment rentals, sales and service specializing in
electrical contractor tool rental
- Master certified aerial and forklift master instructor
- Member of: CRA, ARA, MSA, UCON, AGC, NECA
jASON JOSHAN, BRANCH MANAGER
- 20 years sales, marketing and management.
- Certified aerial and forklift operator
- DBE,SBE,WBE,MBE,HRC Certified
alex kohn, service TECHNICIAN
- 5 years of maintenance and mechanical services.
- Certified aerial and forklift operator.
- DBS, SBE, WBE, MBE, HRC Certified.